Need to make sure we’re equipped for your job? Browse our in-house equipment list below to see just some of the equipment at our disposal.
(101) One-ton field utility vans
(167) pickup trucks ranging from ½-ton to 1-ton
(27) Medium and heavy service trucks
(34) Semi trucks
(124) Trailers ranging from light utility to 300-ton TSI
(92) Lee houses a large range of fork truck models for various types of job applications, ranging anywhere from 3,000 to 200,000 pounds.
(90) Our in-house aerial lift department utilizes a range of models from a 12-foot single person indoor telescoping lift, to a 40-foot rough terrain tier five clean diesel scissor lift, all the way up to an 85-foot rough terrain telescoping duel fuel boom lift. Because we manage all logistics in-house, we can utilize our equipment to give us the ability to respond quickly.
(2) 400T systems
(3) 600T systems
(1) 500T automated system
(1) 800T system
Ability to synchronize 1,200 ton systems
(8) Excavators ranging from a John Deere 35G to John Deere 245G
(10) Skid steers ranging from a John Deere 320G to John Deere 333G
(1) John Deere 644K loader
(1) John Deere 550K Crawler Dozer
(1) John Deere 310SL
(1) Caterpillar TL1255
Broderson IC-80, capacity on outriggers is 18,000 pounds
Broderson IC-200, capacity on outriggers is 30,000 pounds
Broderson IC-400, capacity on outriggers is 50,000 pounds
Ormig 60TM, with a capacity of 67 tons
Lifts-systems mobile lifter, with a capacity of 75 tons
Terex RT 670, with a capacity of 70 tons
Grove GMK5250L, with a capacity of 300 tons
(1) Remote controlled Goldhofer transport module with a 1 million pound capacity
(6) 250-ton power steer die carts
(1) 800KW generator
(2) 500KW generator
(2) 70KW generators
Put the Power of One to work on your next project.