BRING YOUR IDEAS TO LIFE
Since the first industrial plant began rolling out metal plates in 1615, fabrication specialists have been turning great ideas into usable products.
Today, from design to manufacture to assembly, Lee’s industrial fabrication services continues that tradition, turning your concept into reality with precision and value.
DESIGN IT. BUILD IT.
Our in-house design team uses AutoCAD, SDS/2 and SOLIDWORKS to create 2D and 3D visualizations of your project, which is stamped and certified by our structural engineers.
With our state-of-the-art, fully capable fabrication shop handling every phase of your project, you’ll never worry about our execution when fulfilling your vision.
- Custom 2D and 3D Design with In-House Engineering
- On-site Design Staff, from Small Weldments to Large Structures
- Structural Engineers Stamp and Certify All Structures and Designs
- Utilizing the Latest Versions of AutoCAD and SOLIDWORKS
- AWS D1.1-Certified Welders in Multiple Positions and Processes
- Fully Equipped Welding and Fabrication Rigs with 24-hour Service
- Experienced with Carbon Steel, Stainless, and Aluminum
- Full Machining Capabilities
- Final Paint Completed In-House or On-Site
CEMENT KILN CHAIN REMOVAL AND REPLACEMENT
Remove and replace nearly 600, 90 pound interior cement kiln chains through a 26-inch manway in only 9 days? This is how we achieve the unthinkable.