As experienced industrial maintenance services specialists, we understand the pressure you’re under to keep production up and running. That’s why we use a four-pronged approach to maintenance that monitors your equipment through its complete lifecycle.
- Predictive maintenance anticipates problems before they occur.
- Preventive maintenance seeks to maintain optimal performance.
- Corrective maintenance rapidly returns equipment to service.
- Emergency maintenance responds to problems that happen unexpectedly.
Our proven process and in-house resources are available 24/7 so you’re always covered for every contingency.
In today’s super competitive business environment, you simply can’t afford long periods of downtime. Turn-key machine repairs from inspection to operation, working in tandem with in-house skilled trades, mean faster return to service.
- Mechanical Press Rebuilds
- Hydraulic Press Rebuilds
- Complete Machining, Manufacturing and Reverse Engineering of Components
- Portable Machining Services Including Milling, Line Boring, Bore Welding, Keyway Cutting and Lamina Drilling/Boring Capabilities
Optimal plant performance is often the direct result of a comprehensive maintenance program. Lee’s turn-key industrial maintenance services focus on preserving your plant components at peak performance so you can enjoy higher productivity, maximum cost effectiveness and lower costs of ownership.
- Mechanical Inspections
- Preventative Maintenance
- Plant Maintenance Assistance
- Predictive, Preventative and Corrective Maintenance
- Equipment Maintenance
Lee’s machining team uses state-of-the-art precision manufacturing equipment for reliable accuracy and consistency. Portable machining services keep downtime to a minimum while avoiding the cost of disassembly and transport for repairs.
- FARO Laser Tracker
- FARO Laser Arm
- Theodolite Transit
Mobile Machining Services
- Line Boring
WHEN THE CROWN BREAKS
A simple rigging operation turns into an opportunity for our machining specialists to shine.