QUALIFIED, CERTIFIED, FULLY SUPPLIED.
Like the arteries and veins of the human body, piping systems keep things flowing. For years, commercial and industrial customers have relied on the knowledge and experience of Lee’s pipefitters for professional installation and maintenance of those systems like no one else. Adherence to safety and compliance standards guards against system failures, secondary damages and downtime. Our certified installers deliver faster turnaround and rapid emergency response.
As one of the few single-source industrial mechanical contractors in the industry, Lee self-performs every aspect of large and small projects. With our combination of a fully-stocked parts and equipment inventory and certified installers, we keep your job moving forward. Our commitment to value engineering delivers the ideal combination of performance and cost-effectiveness from design to handoff.
- Qualifications/certifications: Certified Victaulic Installers, ASME B31.3 PVC and CPVC Bonder Qualification, ANSI/ASME B31 Qualified Welders for Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Pipe
- Quality Design, Installation and Repair of All Types of Piping Systems Including Complete Cooling Systems
- Complete Rough and Finish Plumbing Installations Including Water Service Piping, Backflow Installation, Backflow Certification and Service
- Pipe Insulation Installation
- Chiller and Pump Skid Rental and Installation Available
- 24/7/365 Days a Year Emergency Service
- Fire Suppression System Design and Installation
SPECIALIZING IN PROCESS PIPING INSTALLATIONS
- Compressed Air
- Cooling Water
- Steam & Condensate
Industrial HVAC systems are critical to maintaining equipment, process and employee effectiveness. From maintenance and repair to design, installation, retrofits, automation and controls, Lee is capable of handling any phase of an HVAC project. Our factory trained and certified technicians keep your equipment running at optimal efficiency year-round.
Because we self-perform every phase of your HVAC work, you can count on us to have the necessary parts, tools, instrumentation and experience to install, maintain and repair every application of HVAC equipment, from small commercial through heavy industrial applications.
Lee delivers value engineered installations for every application.
- Dust Collection Systems
- Exhaust and Ventilation Systems
- Roof Top, Split or Ductless Systems
- Chiller Systems
- Refrigeration Piping
- Computer/Server Room Systems
- Environmental Chamber
Lee’s industrial mechanical experts provide turn-key services through every phase.
- System Design
- Specialty Fabrication
- Scheduled Preventive Maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance/Repairs
- Renovation Projects
- Equipment Upgrades
COMPRESSED AIR SYSTEM
Clean, consistent compressed airflow is an absolute necessity for large and small plant operations. With our onsite and in-house service capabilities, we can test and perform routine maintenance of your compressed air systems. This can add years to your equipment’s lifespan and help prevent future problems.
With our massive parts inventory and trained technicians, you can rely on Lee to consistently meet your project timelines. Our auditors provide the ultimate in compressed air systems analysis and optimization, exceeding Compressed Air Challenge and DOE requirements.
- Oil Flooded Rotary Screw Compressors – 3 Horsepower to 600 Horsepower
- Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryers
- High Efficiency Filters
- Oil Free Rotary Screw Compressors – All Sizes
- Cold Regenerated Desiccant Dryers
- Rental Air Compressors
- Complete Line of Accessories
Factory distributor & installer of:
- Boge Compressed Air Systems
- Chicago Pneumatics Air Systems
- Elgi Compressors
- Beko Mfg Compressed Air Treatment
- Great Lakes Air Products
Treatment and condensate management products for compressors, including:
- Oil Water Separators
- Coalescing Filters
- Particulate Filters
- Zero Loss Auto Drains
SHEET METAL FABRICATION
Design it. Bend it. Roll it. Shear it. Weld it. Build it. You’ve got the vision – we bring it to life. No matter the size or complexity of your fabrication project, Lee’s fabrication department’s fully stocked sheet metal shop has the ability to bring your vision to a physical reality.
We combine 2D and 3D AutoCAD, as well as SOLIDWORKS design capabilities, with value engineering to deliver the optimal mix of product performance and cost-efficiency your project deserves. Because we are 100% employee-owned, you get a start-to-finish commitment to excellence unrivaled by other fabricators.