At Lee Contracting, we design, install, service, inspect and test fire protection systems for manufacturing, commercial, industrial and institutional clients.
Our services span a wide range of fire suppression methods, including special hazard systems – like water mist, NOVEC 1230 and CO2 – for new and existing buildings. Installing a fire suppression system that meets all necessary codes and standards is essential in protecting the safety of your company’s employees, equipment and facility.
- Wet & Dry Fire Sprinkler Systems & Conversions
- Backflow Preventors
- Pre-Action & Deluge Sprinkler Systems
- Special Hazard Systems
- Fire Pumps
- Antifreeze Systems
- Standpipes & Fire Hose Systems
- NOVEC 1230
- Foam Systems
Lee’s controls automation engineers have more than 30 years of experience in the field, extensive knowledge of legacy systems and comprehensive knowledge of many applications. In addition to supporting and upgrading older systems, we stay current on the newest hardware and software platforms from all of the major PLC suppliers. With our complete controls automation capabilities, Lee can handle the full programming of automation systems, including all necessary design, development and engineering.
- Electrical Controls Design
- Electrical Panel Build
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Design
- Hot Stamping
- Mechanical and Hydraulic Presses
- Press Automation
- Legacy PLC Systems (AB, Modicon)
- Process Control
- Bar Code, Part Tracking Systems, and RFID Systems
- Factory Information Systems
- Forging Presses
The Lee Contracting building team specializes in turn-key design/build projects, including office renovations, production facility expansions and complete building construction. We self-perform every deliverable and have the resources in-house to provide you with a superior product perfectly matched to your specific needs.
- Design/Build Complete Projects (Including All Architecture and Engineering Needs)
- Office/Production Floor Expansions
- Metal Studding
- Drywall Work
- Masonry Work
- Door Openings
- Raised Flooring
- Vinyl Flooring
- Custom Enclosures
- Modular Building Systems
Evaluating new equipment that may be too tall for your current building? If you’re thinking of a new addition, consider raising the roof instead. Lee has the equipment and expertise necessary to lift your roof to the required height, while maintaining your current footprint. Using our unique methods and in-house equipment, we can shorten the time frame of the project without disrupting ongoing plant processes.
- Increase ceiling height and cubic space: Achieve your needed results by creating the new ceiling height you need at your existing location.
- Decrease downtime: Expanding an existing building is typically faster, more efficient and more affordable than relocation services.
- Reduce environmental impact: Avoiding demolition or replacement of your entire roof structure is environmentally friendly and can save as much as 90% of the existing roof structure material.
- Reuse existing facility: Repurposing an existing facility can eliminate the need for investment in new training and organization strategies.
When the power goes out and production is compromised, our emergency response teams will have you back up and running in the shortest time possible. We can even set and install a permanent transfer switch, complete with leads required for instant generator hook-up, on your site.
- 24/7/365 Days-a-Year Service
- Up to 3 MW Capacity
- Fast Response Time – Return to Production within 3 Hours
As your business grows, your storage needs change. Our 150,000+ square foot facility provides a safe and secure venue for storing your equipment, machinery, materials and more. In addition, you can utilize our facility for a myriad of other possibilities, such as erecting a sample system for client presentations or setting up a light production line for spare parts. Whatever the need, Lee can provide you with a complete industrial storage solution.
- Accommodate Storage Needs of Various Sizes
- Safe and Secure
- Climate Controlled
- Off-Loading and Loading Capabilities