Lee’s highly skilled machine repair team can rebuild and refurbish your machinery as an alternative to buying new equipment. While many machine repair and refurbishment projects can be completed on-site, our fully equipped facility can accommodate major tasks with speed and efficiency. Our machine repair department offers cost-effective solutions and reduced downtime by utilizing our large facility, experienced staff, state-of-the-art equipment and mobile machining services.
Our machine repair capabilities include:
- Mechanical inspections
- Mechanical press rebuilds
- Hydraulic press rebuilds
- Major maintenance
- Clutch & brake
- Counter balance
- Conveyor systems
- Die cushion systems
- Rolling bolster systems
- Pump skids
- Ancillary equipment
- Turn-key machine repairs from inspection to operation working in tandem with in-house skilled trades
- Complete machining, manufacturing and reverse engineering of components
- Portable machining services: milling, line boring, bore welding, keyway cutting and lamina drilling/boring capabilities
- We can design and implement preventative maintenance programs to fit each of your facilities specific needs as well as do inspections to help prevent costly repairs and lower your downtime percentages
Our machine repair services paired with our turn-key services allow us to complete all your industrial project needs. As a full-service industrial contractor, we offer extensive capabilities to ensure you receive the solutions your project needs. Our in-house skilled tradesmen and project management teams work tirelessly to complete your project under budget and to your schedule.
Call us today for a free quote on your next industrial project at (888) 833-8776 or request a quote online.