The metal fabrication industry has broad applications across many industries. The process of metal fabrication includes the building of machines and structures from raw metal materials. Standard raw materials used include plate metal, fittings, castings, formed and expanded metal, sectional metal, flat metal and welding wire. These processes include cutting, burning, welding, machining, forming and assembly to create the final product.
Lee Contracting has a state-of-the-art in-house fabrication shop with full capabilities. Our expert fabricators handle custom design and installation of everything from stairs and mezzanines to pump skids and structural steel layouts.
Lee Contracting fabrication department benefits:
- Custom 2D and 3D design with in-house engineering
- On-site design staff, from small weldments to large structures
- Structural engineers stamp and certify all structures and designs
- Utilizing the latest versions of AutoCAD and SOLIDWORKS
- AWS D1.1-certified welders in multiple positions and processes
- Fully equipped welding and fabrication rigs with 24-hour service
- Experienced with carbon steel, stainless and aluminum
- Full machining capabilities
- Final paint completed in-house or onsite
Utilizing our extensive list of fabrication equipment, Lee Contracting can complete all your fabrication needs. Our in-house fabrication equipment includes:
- HyDefinition Plasma Machine (1 ½” thick pierce and 2 ½” thick edge cutting capabilities)
- OMAX waterjet cutting machine
- Baileigh tube bender
- Oxyfuel up to 6” cutting capabilities
- 12’ Press Brake
- 12’ Shears to ½” thick
- Ironworker/Punch Press
- MIG, TIG, ARC
- Automated Band Saws
Visit our website to learn more about our fabrication & turn-key solutions to complete your job safely.
Call us to learn about our turn-key services and receive your free quote today, (888) 833-8776.