Did you know that performing regular preventative maintenance on your HVAC systems and air compressors can save you money? Performing routine maintenance on your equipment allows a service technician to notice any unusual wear and tear, monitor the components on a regular basis and to make recommendations for future replacement or upgrades based on your usage. This allows you to make the necessary minor repairs right away, or to plan for a larger repair or replacement in the future.
VFD upgrades on compressed air and HVAC equipment.
- Controlled starting current
- Reduced power line disturbances
- Lower power demand on start
- Controlled acceleration
- Adjustable operating speed
- Adjustable torque limit
- Controlled stopping
- Energy savings
HVAC Replacement Benefits
- Improved comfort and air quality
- Energy cost savings on average of 8.3%
- Up to 30% cost savings in utility cost in 3-5 years
- Improved health benefits
- Lower environmental impact
- Replace aging or obsolete equipment
- New equipment warranties
HVAC Maintenance Benefits
- Changing filters regularly can save on average up to 10% of operating costs and put less strain on the HVAC components, helping them last longer
- Regular maintenance performed by a qualified technician can save up to 40% in overall operating cost
- Improved system efficiency up to 20% by properly sealing the system’s ductwork
- Performing maintenance can assist with identifying small repairs before they become large costly repairs
Don’t wait any longer to schedule preventative maintenance for your equipment. Doing could save you from an untimely larger repair bill.
Many preventative maintenance services or equipment may qualify for utility rebates.
Call us today for a free quote: 888-833-8776.