2019 marks Lee Contracting’s 30th anniversary. While we celebrate this milestone year, we would also like to reflect on our history. We now have over 420 employees that support Ed Lee’s vision of a company that completes plant projects in their entirety. “Lee Industrial Contracting was founded with the hope of creating a company that would take on plant projects in their entirety. With each job, we link talented people and project management strategies with proven processes and the best equipment available. We take pride in having brought turn-key solutions to heavy industry for over 25 years. In the end, it is the customers that provide us with our greatest satisfaction,” Ed Lee, Founder of Lee Industrial Contracting.
Lee Contracting Company History
- 1989 – Lee Electric is established in Clarkston, MI
- 1995 – Lee Contracting is incorporated and moves to Pontiac, MI with 10 employees
- 1999 – Lee adds a Foundation division
- 2000 – Lee adds a Pipefitting division
- 2004 – Lee adds a rigging division
- 2006 – Lee adds an HVAC division
- 2010 – Lee adds a Fabrication division
- 2012 – Lee adds a Controls and Robotics division
- 2013 – Lee expands its transportation services
- 2015 – Lee adds a Maintenance and Repair division
- 2015 – Lee Contracting becomes an Employee Owned Company with over 300 employees
- 2016 – Lee expands its crane fleet
- 2016 – Lee expands its storage capacity by 500,000 square-feet
- 2019 – Lee Contracting celebrates 30 years in business with over 420 employees
We are proud to have the opportunity to continue serving our customers locally and nationwide. Learn more about our history and company today.
Schedule your conversation with us by calling (888) 833-8776 or fill out our online form.