Industrial electricians are trained personnel who test, troubleshoot, install and repair electrical components and systems in an industrial plant or worksite. Electricians also need to read and interpret blueprints and must remain current on electrical code specifications.
Lee Contracting has a full staff of industrial electricians who install and troubleshoot electrical systems for our customers. Our electrical staff is complete with master electricians who can provide services ranging from routine plant maintenance all the way up to major electrical renovations. Our industry-leading modern equipment keeps our employees on the job instead of in the repair shop. Our key advantage is keeping a large electrical supply in-house for a quicker job turnaround and emergency service response.
Our highly-skilled staff of electricians are trained in:
- Installation of standby generators: backup lighting panels, UPS systems and whole service backup power
- Emergency generator services: 24/7, 365 days a year
- Design and installation of primary power
- 24/7, 365 days a year emergency repair to minimize your downtime
- Control wiring specialist: from wiring upgrades to complete machine rewire
- Complete industrial installation: electrical design, motor controls and transformers
- Power quality monitoring: monitoring equipment to help determine and repair power quality issues
- Infrared imaging: determine predictive maintenance
- Complete commercial and industrial lighting installation
What sets Lee Contracting above other contractors?
Our electrical processes set us apart from other contractors but in combination with our turn-key solutions, Lee Contracting is Michigan’s leading contractor. Hiring a turn-key contractor is guaranteed to save you time and money. Our dedicated teams work across our 13 in-house capabilities to accelerate your schedule. From rigging your heavy equipment to completing utility hookups, our solutions provide cohesiveness in your schedule.
Get started on a quote for an upcoming project by filling out our online form. You can also call (888) 833-8776 to speak with a representative today.