Industrial electricians are trained personnel who test, troubleshoot, install and repair electrical components and systems in an industrial plant or worksite. Electricians also need to read and interpret blueprints and must remain current on electrical code specifications for the area.
Lee Contracting has a full staff of industrial electricians who install and troubleshoot the electrical systems for our customers. Our electrical staff is complete with master electricians who can provide services ranging from routine plant maintenance all the way up to major electrical renovations. Our industry-leading modern equipment keeps our employees on the job instead of in the repair shop. Our key advantage is keeping a large electrical supply in-house for a quicker job turnaround and emergency service response.
Our highly-skilled staff of electricians are trained in:
- Installation of standby generators: backup lighting panels, UPS systems, and whole service backup power
- Emergency generator services: 24/7, 365 days a year
- Design and installation of primary power
- 24/7, 365 days a year emergency repair to get your shop back up and running, minimizing your downtime
- Control wiring specialist: from wiring upgrades to complete machine rewire
- Complete industrial installation: electrical design, motor controls and transformers
- Power quality monitoring: monitoring equipment to help determine and repair power quality issues.
- Infrared imaging: determine predictive maintenance
- Complete commercial and industrial lighting installation
Learn more about our electrical department by visiting our website.
Or call us today to request a free quote on your next industrial electrical project, 888.833.8776.